Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Favourite Songs for Fall ♥

Hi Loves,

Here's a follow-up for my fall Essentials because I think music is so lovely it deserves its own post :). So here are the songs I have been listening to (and loving) lately.

1. Still Falling For you - Ellie Goulding. After going to Bridget Jones's Baby, where I heard this song for the first time, I have been hooked on this song and it has been on replay ever since. It's just so addicting! Instant happiness guaranteed!

2. Rise - Katy Perry. When I'm feeling down this song will just make me so motivated to undertake things again! It gets you up to do whatever you were trying to do before and makes you so energized to finish your goals and dreams.

3. Clay - Grace Van Der Waal. This one doesn't even need an explanation.

4. (My guilty pleasure) Christmas songs.... I know! I know! You don't have to tell me it's way too early for them. Just. I know. Regardless, they're pretty awesome and listening them too early makes them even more fun. It just gets me in such a festive spirit even if it isn't Christmas (yet).

5. The Greatest - Sia. Another one that doesn't really need an explanation. It's just addictive. I don't know why, how or what. It's just addictive, trust me on that one!

Aside from these particular songs I really like to look up fall playlists on Spotify, they're just put together very nicely and perfect for these rainy days.

Have a happy week! Stay safe and don't make stupid decisions,
xoxo,
Malin





No comments:

Post a Comment