Friday, September 09, 2016

Book Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses ♥ spoiler free

Hi loves,

I couldn't wait to start blogging again, so I would like to start off by a book review!

A book I have read quite a while ago but positively remember is A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I read it when I was in a reading slump but this novel lifted my spirits from page 1. The story is about a girl named Feyre who kills a wolf in a forest, however it isn't a normal wolf and she is captured and many more things happen. (Trust me, I'm dying to tell you and be so excited about everything that happens you will be astonished, but I can't because I don't want to spoil the story.)

The novel is full of action, excitement, romance and lies and it keeps you on the edge for the entire time you read it. Bonding with the characters is extremely easy, and Sarah J. Maas writes in such a way that sentences are easy to read and you really get into the story.

I really, really recommend you give it a try if you haven't already! Just... go and read it.. You won't regret it I promise you!

xoxo,
Malin




No comments:

Post a Comment