Saturday, May 30, 2015

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation ♥

Hi Loves,

Something that was very high on my to-do list was a review about the Rimmel wake me up foundation. I heard so many great things about it, so I decided to give it a go and buy it.

I purchased mine in Boots for something like 10 pounds but I don't remember so well anymore and I didn't keep the receipt... Sorry!

My shade is 010 - light porcelain, which is very, very light but I am just pale in winters. Luckily, this shade will soon be too light for me :).

What I love firstly about the foundation is its Packaging. I know you shouldn't Judge a book by its cover, but this packaging just looks really fresh and appealing. It is made from glass and you can see the foundation, so you exactly know which colour you are buying and it doesn't turn out like a wintercarrotcolour once you are home.
When I tried it, I first was a bit saddened by its coverage. It did not cover all my spots, but hey, that's where concealer comes in! (I used the collection concealer, a review about that one will go up soon I promise ♥.) It blends very, very well with my concealer so that was a huge plus for me. I hate it when they don't blend in, because I feel like a make up pancake the entire day. You know that feeling? Let me down in the comments.

I also really liked how long it lasted. It definetely lasted the entire day for me, and I only had to retouch my concealer a bit but it was very minimal.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money and you're looking for a drugstore foundation I would definitely recommend this one to you! It feels really light on your skin and has an spf of 15, which is very nice as well.

Please give this foundation a go, it will be completely worth it.

xoxo
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment