Sunday, May 31, 2015

Review: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Hi loves,

I promised you a review about this concealer, so here you go!

This review will be about the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for the ones who hadn't seen yet. Mine was bought in the Boots next to Covent Garden in London, so go there if you live near it and you don't know where else to buy it ;). It was something like 4 pounds / 8 dollars which I do not think is a lot, and mine is in the shade 1- fair.

The concealer has a lipgloss-brush applicator which feels really soft and is really nice to use. I would definitely recommend using it as you don't have to put it over your hand so your hand will stay clean for your foundation. I would however not recommend it if you have any acne, because it would only be spread that way.

I was very excited to try this product and it definitely was well-worth it. It is very easy to blend in and doesn't smooch throughout the day at all. I feels nice and creamy and very light, so it doesn't feel like you are wearing full-coverage even though you are, which is a really enjoyable feeling I think.

The only thing I don't like so much is the way you can easily see it when you put on a little bit too much. Once there's too much on your skin it will show up very gross and oily, so beware of that. But if you are just very careful and you don't put it on in a completely hurry without a mirror while trying to do your mascara and put your shoes on, it shows great!

I hope you give this one a go as it is my very favourite concealer I have tried so far.

xoxo
Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment