Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Book Review: The sun hasn't fallen from the sky by Alison Gangel

Hi loves,

So today I felt like writing a bookreview for you as I haven't done one in a long time and I have just finished the best book I ever read.

The book I wanted to talk to you about is the sun hasn't fallen from the sky. It is about a girl who gets placed into fostercare in Scotland. She has a horrible time there, but gets through the time by playing the piano.
Now I know this sounds rather boring, but it is so beautifully written that it makes you think about your life and how grateful you should be for everything you have. You can imagine the girl's thinking which I think is very good, and there are so many plot twists that it stays fun to read.

Please give this book a try, even though it is partly written in Scottish.. It is amazing.

xoxo,
Malin

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great book! I really like ones based in Scotland, I think because I'm really into the show Reign.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete