So we are going to make oreo snowman lollipops.
1. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl.
2. Take the oreos apart, put a cake pop or other stick in the middle and put the oreo back together.
3. Dip the oreo on a stick in the molten chocolate until it is nicely covered.
4. Place the chocolate oreo on a plate with bakingpaper on it. Without it, you will completely mess up the chocolate since it will stick to a regular plate.
5. Place it in the Fridge for 5-10 minutes, or until dry.
6. Draw a snowman face on the white chocolate with molten dark chocolate.
And Finished! Super simple but delicious.